Thursday 20 June 2013

28mm War of the Roses Artillery, Duke of Clarence Gun and Crew

More WotR.
28mm Perry's, loveliness.
I did this on a special Sabot tray from Warbases.
The crew can be placed anywhere on the tray to create many different effects.
I also added a powder barrel and some balls on a separate round.
Overall quite a nice effect.
Painted as they are from the retinue of the Duke of Clarence (Yorkists), with the Bull livery.
Once again the livery is hand painted as I still cannot get the decals to stick.


Overall a very nice effect I think.


I will be doing this with all the guns and maybe a few extra little touches to complement the battlefield.


Next up are 28mm AW Miniatures British for the FIW.
Followed by 28mm Front Rank Westphalians, the last line Battalion.

2 comments:

  1. great work Kev, love the idea of the base

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful painting, Kev. Sorry for this very late comment, but I am scouring the 'net for images of livery badges - I just rec'd some from Citadel and found them too much trouble for the effort. Your hand-painted badges are amazing! Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...