Friday 1 September 2017

To Blog or Not to Blog, that is the question

It's been a while since I last posted anything on here.
Tbh , since my work changed from painting to sculpting, I never seem to have any spare time for blogging.
I rarely paint anymore which is what this blog was originally for.
The Brigantes blog showcases my work stuff , as does facebook.
In fact I tend to use facebook more often than anything else.
I still game on a regular basis, but taking a few pics on my phone and posting them on facebook is far easier and quicker than the time spent on here.
Maybe I can just leave this as it is and maybe in the future get back to it at some point.
I know people still visit it by the number of page views it still gets.
When I get around to working on some of my own hobby projects, this blog may seem useful again.
Who knows.
Any bloggers thoughts would be good
till then
TTFN
Kev

5 comments:

  1. I'd love to blog more myself, but like you just don't find the time. Just go with the flow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you, Kev. Never enough hours in the day!

    I'm with Ray on this one - go with the flow and post as often as the mood takes you. If it becomes a chore, it stops being fun, which is diametrically opposed to the whole idea of a hobby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best to just go wit the flow. I still use blogger and keep Facebook more family orientated

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you play world war z split screen? Left 4 Dead does it, so does World War Z support this format too? World War Z releases today on PS4.

    ReplyDelete
  5. job today Posts, which become vacant, will be lost rather than jobs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...